Ivywood Academy is currently accepting applications for full and part teaching position beginning immediately. Ivywood Academy is looking for Qualified candidates that are energetic, passionate and enjoy working with young learners also able to help plan activities for children, such as storytelling or art projects. A degree in Early Childhood Education, CDA, TCC or related field is preferred. Ivywood Academy is a curriculum centered base program, exciting work environment, paid holidays. Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.
We are hiring!
Full-time Teacher (6:30AM – 6:00PM)
Floater (12:00PM – 6:30PM)
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
Introduce babies and toddlers to basic concepts, such as manners, by reading to them and playing with them. For example, they teach young children how to share and take turns by playing games with other children.
Help preschool-age children prepare for kindergarten. Help young children learn from playing, solving problems, questioning, and experimenting. The ability to use play and other instructional techniques to help children’s development. For example, they use storytelling and rhyming games to teach language and vocabulary. They may help improve children’s social skills by having them work together to build something in a sandbox or teach math by having children count when building with blocks. They may involve the children in creative activities, such as art, dance, and music.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $10.50 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- teaching: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Apply on Indeed or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org